3/13/10

Whipped Body Butter 4oz

Spread this creamy frosting all over your body to protect and soften your skin. Gentle enough for newborns and children, if you want to share, that is. Made from nutrient rich butters and oils, this body butter will truly nourish your skin.

Don't be fooled by imitations, this is a true body butter. Most body butters sold today are actually lotions, not butters; they are mostly water and chemical fillers. This butter may feel greasier and heavier than commercial products you have tried in the past because there are no chemical fillers to fake softness.

This butter heals and protects dry skin, eczema, stretch marks, and scars. Almond butter and jojoba oil have the closest molecular match to our natural skin oils, allowing the butter to penetrate the skin for true softening. Rub it in, and allow it to slowly sink in to your skin; feel the natural barrier it leaves to protect your skin all day.

I have also found this butter useful for razor burn and to soften and moisturize African American hair after a bath.




New image coming soon



Color: White to Tan, No Artificial Colors
Scent: See Available Scents Below

Skin Loving Ingredients: Almond Butter, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E



Scent Choice



1 comment:

Kari said...

This is the BEST body butter ever. I'm totally addicted to the stuff. I bought 3 so I could give some as gifts but I think I'm going to keep it all for myself. I LOVE it!!!